We're a joint venture between UPC Renewables Group and AC Energy. We develop, construct, own and operate renewable energy projects as an independent power producer to the highest international standards.
Our aim is to provide low cost, clean electricity in a socially and environmentally responsible way by using innovative technology solutions.
We employ over 25 renewable energy professionals across Australia and we have offices in Hobart, Smithton, Melbourne, Sydney and Uralla. Our headquarters are in Hobart, Tasmania.
We want to see locals working for locals. Our Australian team developing and managing our projects are all based in Australia.
We’ve been operating in Australia since 2016 with a number of projects in our development pipeline including:
- New England Solar Farm in New South Wales
- Axedale Solar Farm in Victoria
- Jim’s Plain and Robbins Island Renewable Energy Parks in Tasmania
- Valley of the Winds Wind Farm in New South Wales
- Stubbo Solar Farm in New South Wales
- Baroota Pumped Hydro in South Australia
To be a leading renewable energy business in Australia with a material market share operating as a utility.